New CCTV camera, recording and software platforms
The i-PRO Extreme Platform: Available on Panasonic’s new line-up of cameras, recorders, and video management software (VMS) —providing a native end-to-end H.265 system. Key technology enhancements delivered by i-PRO Extreme include:
- 144dB Enhanced Super Dynamic Range, Color Night Vision;
- industry-standard H.265 compression, Smart Coding, Smart Facial Coding
- Dynamic Power Control, Auto-Failover, H.264 Compatibility, 5 Year Warranty
- Extreme Data Security – Secure Communication, FIPS Certified
Panasonic will also showcase some of the new H.265 cameras in the i-PRO Extreme line.
Key enhancements include:
- H.265 Smart Coding (Long GOP, Auto-VIQS, Smart Facial Coding)
- H.264 Compatibility and mixed mode streaming, recording and viewing
- Auto Image Stabilization
- Secure Communication
- Up to 4-Stream simultaneous H.265/264 encoding
- Enhanced Super Dynamic 144dB at 30fps (depending on model)
- Ultra-high sensitivity from 0.008 lux to 0.015 in color mode (depending on model)
- Touchable Rain Wash Coating (outdoor models only)
- Built-in IR LED (up to 130 feet)
Aero PTZ (WV-SUD638) is Panasonic’s newest and most durable PTZ camera, the Aero PTZ. Designed for a wide range of extreme environments, the Aero PTZ provides Full HD surveillance images at 60fps and includes a 30x optical zoom lens. Aero PTZ provides reliable and sustainable operation for mission-critical and other applications under severe weather conditions, from rain and snow to extreme temperatures and hurricane-force winds.
It’s highly rugged, 360° aerodynamic spherical surface design minimizes drag for heightened mechanical stability in high winds and the camera features built-in image stabilization capability to maintain crisp images in the presence of mechanical vibration.
Aero PTZ’s incorporates a strong but lightweight fiberglass body enabling the camera to be resistant to salt-air corrosion conforming to ISO14993. Further, the cameras wide operating temperature and rugged construction means it is resilient in arctic-to-desert climate ranges.
Enhancements to Video Insight VMS: The latest version of VI’s open-platform video management software VI Monitor version 6 (v6) offers increased functionality and now supports H.265 / HEEVC Streaming for Panasonic and other H.265 cameras. Video Insight v6 is now bundled VI’s powerful access control solution MonitorCast v3.5, which will also be on exhibit.
Additional new VI Monitor features include:
- • Failover Edge Recording – Automatically upload and manage recorded video from camera via IP Server
- • Support for Intelligent Joystick
- • Panasonic AeroPTZ Integration