Hanwha Techwin has introduced a new range of compact H.265 dome CCTV cameras. The five new dome cameras, which have been added to the award-winning Wisenet X camera series, are designed for environments where there may be limited space, such as in lifts, entrance lobbies, stairwells and small shops, while three of the new models are built to withstand vibrations which may occur in transport environments.
These latest additions to the Wisenet X range, which are all vandal-resistant, can capture superb 2MP high definition images. They are supercharged by the most powerful DSP chipset ever incorporated into a full camera range and are equipped with the world’s best 150dB Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology.
Technically advanced features
The new camera domes benefit from a long list of innovative features including an audio analysis function which recognises critical sounds such as gunshots, explosions, screams and broken glass; additional features include detection for defocus, face, fog, virtual line, appear/disappear, loitering and camera tampering.
24x digital PTZ, bi-directional audio, Hallway View, motion detection and handover are also offered as standard, as is the ability to store up to 256GB of data via an SD/SDHC/SDXC memory slot to ensure automatic video recording in the event of network disruption.
As is the case with other cameras in the open platform Wisenet X series, the new compact models utilise H.265 compression and WiseStream II, a complementary compression technology which dynamically controls encoding, balancing quality and compression according to movement in the image. Bandwidth efficiency is improved by up to 99% compared to current H.264 technology when WiseStream II is combined with H.265 compression.
The five new Wisenet compact cameras are:
• Wisenet XNV-6012: Vandal-resistant 2MP network flat camera. Built-in 2.4mm fixed lens
• Wisenet XNV-6012M: Vibration and vandal-resistant 2MP network flat camera. Built-in 2.4mm fixed lens
• Wisenet XNV-6013M: Vibration and vandal-resistant 2MP network camera. Built-in 2.8mm fixed lens
• Wisenet XNV-6022R: Vandal-resistant network 2MP IR flat camera. Built-in 3.6mm fixed lens
• Wisenet XNV-6022RM: Vibration and vandal-resistant network 2MP IR flat camera. Built-in 3.6mm fixed lens
Source: Hanwha Techwin Europe